Features of Chris Craft Concept 238 Cuddy Cabin 1993 "Johnny"
- Complete new interior and design 2013 - Convenient hook up to shore power and cable - Upgraded 5 inch cushion in V berth covered in marine quality ultra leather - Custom interior storage lockers with under cabinet lighting on remote - LED cabin lighting over galley, head and v berth - Galley includes microwave and fridge, small sink and storage cuddies. - Upgraded faucet and sink hooks up to shore water for convenient clean up - 5 gallon capacity port a potty with external pump out/no need to remove - Wall mounted TV with cable hook up - Under berth air conditioner with venting fan - USB ports for convenient device charging
- Upholstery replaced throughout - New bolster helm seats with USB ports located on sidewalls for device charging - Coaming boxes for additional storage - Built in extra large cooler in floor - All structural parts of boat redesigned using Komocell PVC materials/will not rot or degrade - New dashboard and instrument panel using Farina parts 2014 - Garmin chartplotter, fish finder 2014 - New shifter and cables - Storage locker under upper back cushion, toolbox storage door under port side seat
Engine compartment and outdrive
- 454 engine 420 horsepower rebuilt in 2016 - New electrical ignition package MSD Marine - King Cobra Cone Clutch outdrive rebuilt 2016 - New wiring throughout - Upgraded crank, rod pistons and lifters - Lenco brand automatic trim tab system - Water Witch high water alarm system - Dual bilge pumps - Automatic battery transfer switch and dual battery charger
- Seadek brand flooring throughout
- Custom extended swim platform with Seadek flooring
- Under platform lighting, under seating lighting with color wheel remote
- Mooring cover and camper cover made of Sunbrella brand fabric
- Complete outdrive manual and spare King Cobra drive, never used
- Trailer has new brake system and tires
- Complete record of all modifications and improvements takes this day use boat to a weekender boat.