Skipper Bud's, the largest family owned Marine Dealer in the Midwest with 17 locations in MI, IL, WI, and OH. Proudly serving our boating customers for more than 40 years, we are the leader in the industry and offer something for just about every boaters need. We are looking to add a dynamic team member to our Fenton, MI location.
As Store Coordinator, you will provide general support to visitors and act as the point of contact for
internal and external clients. You will be answering phone calls, maintaining and updating contact lists, as well as organizing and scheduling appointments. This person will be planning meetings, taking detailed minutes along with writing and distributing email, memos, letters, faxes and other forms. Other duties to include assisting in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports, submitting and reconciling expense reports, as well as planning travel arrangements.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus. The ideal candidate will be a customer oriented professional, with excellent written and verbal
communication skills. Must be a motivated and energetic self-starter, who can work well in a fast paced team environment.
A great benefits package includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, and 401(k) with company match.